Sunday, March 18, 2007

Is Spring only 3 days away?

This is my first foray into blog land so bear with me. Wasn't Fridays stormincredible. The wind , the snow, the cold. Yesterday we woke to ice iceand more ice. I stayed in to turn a heel, decorate for Easter and start ashawl in a periwinkle whispery yarn.I heard from jared yesterday and he got a gold belt in karate and a medalfor the best in the class. Now my daughter in law said if he could just bequiet in school all would be well. The baby hasn't arrived yet and I thinkshe is waiting until she is due April 1st. Well, need to go fold wash.Have a great rest of Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope Spring is finally on its way. A great note, also hope baby comes soon, see you next week.

Hey its nice to know a working author! Patw